Unionville Four Square Registration Deadline: January 23
Tuesday/Thursday 3:45-5:00 pm
January 29, 31
February 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21
Our programs provide a fun and non-competitive atmosphere for participants to learn and utilize new skills. Qualified and experienced instructors teach the fundamentals, involving each child in drills, practices and informal games.
- All programs are co-ed
- Participants meet instructors in the Unionville Elementary gym immediately after school
- Athletic shoes required – no sandals please!
- A minimum of 12 participants must be registered by deadline for each program
- Advance registration is required with Monroe County Parks & Recreation. Registrations will not be accepted at the school
- Participants must be picked up promptly at 5:00 pm or advance arrangements made to go to Extended Day program. Late pick-up may incur additional charges
- In the event of school snow day, program will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date