Disc Golf League – Singles Division
League play (10 weeks): Monday, July 13 – Sunday, September 20
Playoffs: Saturday, September 27
- League play is on a Monday – Sunday basis. Scores will be submitted once per week.
- Scores must be submitted before Midnight on Sunday of each week. (Example: Scores for the week of July 13 – 19 must be submitted before Midnight on July 19.)
- 1 penalty stroke must be added for each out of bounds throw.
- If a score isn’t submitted, advanced par +1 will be allocated for each hole that week.
- Each player’s highest score will be dropped at the end of league play.
- The lowest 9-week average score is the league winner.
- League ranking will be updated and sent via email on a weekly basis.
- League rankings will determine seeding for season playoffs.