2450 South Endwright Road, Bloomington, IN 47403
Karst Farm Park, named for its rolling terrain and former status as the county poor farm, is a popular place for picnics and sports. Rated as one of the area’s most attractive parks, Karst features the Splashpad water play area, the huge Playscape accessible playground, a disc golf course, and a fenced dog park in addition to the Commons rental building, several picnic shelters, smaller playgrounds, and athletic fields. Walking trails circle the arboretum and extend into the natural forested sections of the park, where there are a couple of ponds.
Park Hours: 8 am – 9 pm
- No motorized vehicles on grass, Greenways or trails: Vehicles are considered cars, trucks, golf carts, ATV’s, motorcycles, minibikes, mopeds, & go carts.
- No overnight parking. Violators may be ticketed & towed.
- No sale or advertising of any product, food, beverage or service – no yard sales.
- No smoking or tobacco products.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No hunting.
- No fireworks.
- No littering, silly string, sidewalk chalk, or water balloons.
- No amplified music.
- No illegal drugs.
- No overnight camping.
- No removal of flora, fauna, fossils, wildlife, or geodes.
- No horses.
- Dogs must be current on Rabies vaccination, on a leash, and owners must remove dog waste.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Splash Pad fence.