Karst Dog Park is the place for a DOG gone fun time!
Monroe County Parks & Recreation will strive to provide a safe and clean facility with social opportunities for dog owners and their dogs in an off-leash environment.
- One household membership includes all dogs living at the same residence.
- Household annual fee: $50.
- 2 separate enclosures and 6′ fence & double gates.
- Required vaccinations: Rabies, Bordetella, and DAPP.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- Infants/children under 12 years old are not allowed in the Dog Park for safety reasons. Children 12-15 years old must be supervised by an adult.
- Safe & Secured and Clean & Controlled.
How to Register (scroll down, all forms can be printed out)
- You cannot register a Dog Park membership on-line.
- Fill out Dog Park registration form & sign acceptance of terms.
- Mail/fax/email or drop off to our office the registration form and proof of vaccination expiration dates & spay/neuter. The vet clinic typically will put an “S” spayed or “N” neutered on your dog’s records.
- Pay the $50 fee. MasterCard/visa/check/cash.
- You must pick up the key fob & dog tag at our office to gain entry into the Dog Park.
- Extra $5 fee if we mail your key fob & dog tag.
How to Renew a Current Membership
- Call the office to renew your membership, you cannot renew on-line.
- Mail/fax/email or drop off any new vaccination records.
- Inform us if you have a new address/email/phone number.
- Pay the $50 fee.
- No matter when you pay your fee, you will always get a full 12 months.
Additional Information can be obtained on the following links:
Monroe County Parks & Recreation
501 N. Morton St., Suite 100
Bloomington, IN 47404
Office hours: M-F, 8am to 4pm
Voice: (812) 349-2800
Fax: (812) 349-2899